Sunday, September 22, 2013

Skywalker OG

skywalker og marijuana strainPosted by at 8:12 AM on September 21, 2013

Skywalker is a hybrid product of the blueberry and mazar strains.

This Indica dominant strain is known to provide above average pain relief, headache management, appetite stimulation and heavy sedation.

The skywalker strain is sticky and mildly fragrant with fruity undertones and a flowery scent similar to other indicas. The effects are immediate and last up to two hours.

A very earthy and “sharp” dank pine smell with hints of lemon and fuel and very similar to the smell. Very earthy with some lemony highlights, but mostly pure dank, smooth “earthy” smoke.

Extremely heavy head buzz. Eyes felt like they were sinking further back into my head. Pressure all around the head. Excellent pain and stress relief! (2+ hours)

Skywalker OG is a heavy Indica strain consistently couch locking me during evening and late night sessions. I did a Sunday morning “wake and bake” session and this strain basically put me in a lazy, “whatever” kind of mood. I had a stress free Sunday which was very pleasant.

Skywalker OG is a very smooth smoking strain for how heavy it hits you. I was able to take nice smooth rips and for those times I needed a little extra, I was also able to take deep hits with very little “cough” factor. This strain is stoney and bit euphoric too. I felt a bit “drunk” like a few times as it felt as if I was swaying when walking.

This strain’s biggest benefit for me is the pain relieving qualities on top of releasing stress. When in some serious pain, a strain like Skywalker OG is one I want to have on hand. A bowl of this does me just as good as a Vicodin or “narcotic” pain pill.

During my last marijuana nugget of Skywalker OG, I actually medicated after doing a 7:00am 5K morning jog. Taking a week off from the gym, I decided to jog 5Ks for that same week. The first day, I was in tremendous knee and neck/upper back pain (it’s been half a year since I jogged outside so, got to work up those “running muscles” again) and bowl of Skywalker OG light sabered that pain away. Being this was in the morning, I was a bit groggy. But, my pain was gone and since I had a good amount of morning caffeine in my system (~200mg), I was “slow” but, not couched.

I have never had a bad bowl or batch of Skywalker OG regardless of what collective I’ve obtained it from. It is just an overall solid strain that performs time after time again.

I love feelin’ that force… probably why Skywalker OG is one top favorite OG’s!” – ie420patient
Check out the Skywalker OG marijuana strain on THCFinder.Com, and see what people had to say about it, and how it affects various ailments.

http://www.theweedblog.com/skywalker-og-cannabis-strain-review-and-pictures/

No comments:

Post a Comment